Friday, November 30, 2012

Another long awaited update.

Well I have to apologize once again..... I've been under the weather lately and as soon as i get over something i seem to catch something else... Its really annoying. But the kids did take halloween pictures which i will have to put up at another time....

What we have coming up we are plnaning to go look at Christmas lights around town soon and to go see santa tomorrow and i still have to finish up getting presents.  We will also write to Santa Caus ;)  What has everyone else been up to??

For today however I have two pictures to add. of the babies posing with the decorations that we put up on the 23rd. Its always been an tradition of our to decorate the day after Thanksgiving and this year was no exception.

My babies and their Christmas night light.

my babies and the decorations.

Well i will try to update again soon. I hope everyone else is rnjoying the season so far.

Princess Harmony and the babies

No comments:

Post a Comment